How To Add A Card To Your Account
How to add a credit or debit card to your account
This first thing you’ll need to do is visit the client portal page. (there’s also a link to this at the top of our website).
Before you begin: if you have questions about how we keep your data secure, see this page.
1. When you see this screen, enter your username and password. You should have received that in an email titled “welcome to Terra Mira” when you first signed up as a customer. You can also click on the “send password” link.
2. Next, you’ll want to click on “Update your Credit Card”:
3. Then, click on “Add a credit card”. Note, if you are updating an existing card on file, this button will say “update credit card”.
4. Enter in the card information as it appears on your card. Then click “Save”.
5. Underneath the question “I authorize you to charge this credit card for future invoices” Click on “Yes”.
6. You should see the message “Your default payment method was updated”. That’s it!